Thursday, May 29, 2014

Swimsuit season is here!!  Protect yourself from those bad rays and wear sunscreen. Get your perfect tan done by me instead of the sun. You decide how light or dark you would like it to look and no orange.  I'm so excited about what I do and I'm loving it! Plus I love that I myself have a constant airbrush tan myself. Did you know I'm able to sell NAAWK sunscreen? I can't tell you how much I love the smell of this sunscreen. Using coconut oil and shea butter it's 85% natural ingredients and paraben free. Contact me today for you endless glow tan AND pick yourself up some amazing sunscreen to protect yourself.

JUNE SPECIALS
  • 2 tans for $40 otherwise $25 each
  • Getting married? Get 4 or more of your bridesmaids, family, friends etc. and you the bride get yours free!

No comments:

Post a Comment